If you are facing a challenge in APA paper writing and are looking for someone to write my APA paper for me, then this post is for you. The American Psychological Association, or APA, created the APA format, which is a set of rules for citing sources and putting together papers. You can see such rules in the “Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association,” and students and professionals in business, economics, nursing, and, of course, psychology use them.
Write My APA Paper For Me: Format and Guidelines
There are some general formatting standards you should know, even if your course, school, or publisher has special restrictions. It’s:
- Paper size: Use standard white paper that is 8.5 by 11 inches.
- Margins: Set all of the page margins to 1 inch.
- Between lines: Type and double-space your paper. Don’t put extra space before or after paragraphs.
- Font: There are many fonts to use. Sans serif fonts, such as 11-point Calibri and 11-point Arial, and serif fonts are both good choices (such as 12-point Times New Roman).
- Header of Page: On every page of the paper, the page header is in the top margin. For student papers, the only thing in the page header is the page number, which is at the top right of each page. The page number and the running head make up the header of a professional paper (top left corner).
Parts of an APA-style paper
Depending on what kind of paper you’re writing, the way your paper is put together will be a little different. For instance, the structure of a lab report might be a little different from that of a case study or a critique paper. Sometimes it’s even harder to get a manuscript published in a journal because each type of study and journal has its own format you have to follow.
But no matter what kind of APA paper you are writing, you should include a title page, an abstract, the main body of the paper, and a reference section. If you are facing any issues, then you can hire a professional and ask to write my APA paper for me.
The cover page of your APA-style paper is the title page. The goal of the title page, as its name suggests, is to show the title. Here is where you can tell your reader something and get their attention without being too wordy. Facing issues in writing papers call us and ask us to write my APA paper for me.
The following things should be on the title page:
- The paper’s title
- List of all of the authors
- Associations with institutions
- Note from the author and running head (for professional papers only)
- Course number and name, the name of the teacher, and the due date for each assignment (for student papers only)
The abstract (150-250 words) summarizes your paper’s main topics. This summary lets the reader decide whether to continue reading. Facing issues in writing papers? Call us and ask us to write my APA paper for me.
The abstract of an APA paper is on a separate page, right after the title page. It usually includes the following major parts of your paper:
- The point of your paper as a whole
- Hypotheses that are clear
- Details about the method and the people involved
- What we found out
- What does it mean that you found what you did?
- Most professional papers will publish and need an abstract, but student papers usually don’t need abstracts. If you are not sure, please ask your teacher if your paper needs an abstract.
This section’s format depends on the type of paper you’re writing. In a lab report, the main body will include an introduction, how you executed the experiment, the results, and your thoughts on the results.
Your instructor or the publication’s rules might tell you what to include in the APA paper’s body.
In the “References” section, include all the sources you used in your article. “References” should be in center top of a new page for this section.
- Each reference’s first line should be flush left, and each line after that must be in indentation
- All of your references should be put on two lines.
- The last name of the first author must list all of the references in alphabetical order.
- All works by the same author(s)should appear in order of when they were written, from oldest to newest.
- Use the source’s capitalization and punctuation, even if it’s not “standard.”
- The title of books and journals should show in italics.
All of the APA styles are discussed in this blog. I hope this helps you write your own paper. But if you’re having trouble writing your paper and want someone to “write my APA paper for me,” you can get in touch with us. We have a good team of APA paper writers who understand it well.