What is Data Science?
Big data is being restructured using scientific, technical, and analytical knowledge. Therefore, you can acquire numerous tools, such as algorithms, machine learning concepts, and statistics obtained through data analysis, which are frequently utilized by organizations, by pursuing a Masters in Data Science abroad.
Predicting patterns and analyzing data that businesses and organizations may utilize to grow or increase their revenue is part of the function and duties of data scientists. Although, this improved understanding of business or product marketing in organizations due to these data science prediction and analysis patterns has increased the number of people choosing Data Science as a career. Further, there are some of the best universities to study Data Science in the world.
Masters in Data Science is for students eager to join teams of data scientists that interpret data using various tools and procedures.
Affordable countries to pursue Data Science:
Let’s not forget that India boasts the most reasonably priced data science programs and also the most skilled lecturers and institutes further ranging from the IITs to various other private institutions.
India’s cost of studying
- The typical cost would be between 20,000 and 5,00,000 INR.
Norway is renowned for its top-notch education system and high standard of living, and also breathtaking natural beauty. Importantly, the best part is that Norwegian colleges don’t impose any tuition fees. Instead, it’s FREE, at least for international students.
Norway’s cost of studying
- The top program is the University of Oslo’s Data Science Masters program.
- Tuition costs NOK 116,369 (about INR 9 to 10 Lakhs) and is provided annually in FREE living expenses.
Engineers have long revered Germany as one of the most technologically advanced countries. Further, it is home to multiple automotive behemoths, enhancing its reputation. Moreover, the eview courses for data science are highly regarded in German universities. As a result, a wide range of software engineering and data science courses are offered at prestigious European universities like RWTH Berlin, RWTH Munich, RWTH Aachen, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, and RWTH Munich.
Germany’s cost of studies
- The top program is the Data Science Masters at Technical University Munich.
- The tuition costs are between 125 to 1,500 per semester and INR 20,000 to 2 lacs annually.
- Living costs: around INR 6.5 to 8 lacs per year or EUR 650 to 800 per month.
Despite having a population of only 5.5 million, Denmark ranks among the world’s most encouraging countries in terms of education, punching well above its weight.
Moreover, Denmark’s imaginative spirit makes it a good place for your focus overseas because of a strong emphasis on exploration and excellent instruction. Even though, incredible locations to explore and friendly locals to make friends with and it’s also the ideal goal to help you become the perfect version of yourself.
The finest program is the University of Copenhagen’s M.Sc. in Data Science.
Research Fees in Denmark
- Tuition: INR 4.5 lacs to 12 lacs per year | DKK 45,000 to 120,000 per year
- Living costs:
- DKK 6,000 – DKK 10,000 per month | INR 7.5 Lacs – INR 11 Lacs per year.
The top program is Thomas More’s Bachelor of Information Management and Multimedia, focusing on international data science, protection, and security. Applied Sciences University.
Belgium costs for studies
- EUR 900-EUR 4,000 per year | INR 70,000-INR 3.5 lacs per year in tuition fees
- Living expenses range from EUR 700 to EUR 1,200 monthly to INR 7 to 11 lac annually.
Read more about IELTS: Importance of IELTS for Study Overseas
More importantly, the universities in Spain have a stellar reputation internationally and offer outstanding graduate degrees at an utterly reasonable price; as a result, they are a popular choice for Indian and other degrees in data science.
Spain costs for studies
- Data Science Masters at Harbour Space University is the top program.
- Research Fees in Spain
- INR 50,000 – 3.6 Lakhs in annual tuition
- Living costs range from INR 5.5 Lakhs to INR 9.6 Lac annually.
Poland has some of the oldest institutions and is a reputable European nation with a long history and several excellent college degrees offered in English. As a result of its reasonable living costs and other costs (such as food and transportation), it is one of the preferred educational institutions for Indian students.
- The University of Warsaw’s Master of Data Science and Business Analytics program is the top program.
- Tuition: INR 2 to 4 lacs annually
- Living costs range from INR 3 lac to INR 5 lakhs annually.
Finally, with a population of only 1.3 million, Estonia is a very small nation. However, compared to other countries, they have a great quality education system that is also inexpensive for Indian students. However, Estonian Universities stand out for having over 100 excellent degree programs entirely taught in English. They also provide some great data science degrees.
- The University of Tartu’s Master of Data Science program is the top program.
- EUR 2,000 – EUR 7,500 per year | INR 1.5 L – 6 L per year in tuition fees
- Moreover the living costs range from EUR 300 to EUR 500 per month to INR 2.8 to INR 4.8 lacs annually.
To summarize, Data science has become a popular subject in many industries. Automation, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things have started to mould our lives as the industries move toward the fourth industrial revolution. As a result, data science has completely transformed every major industry sector, including finance, healthcare, entertainment, sports, and many more.